About Me

for fun..hahax

16 June, 2011

Chocolate melts in mouth---O.M.G.

yummy yummy!!!!seriously can't forget the taste of this dessert!!!!
Chocolate Affair & Iceberg Lady in Theobroma Chocolate Longue

I ate them last year in Pavillion with my Laogong..wahaha..just because he saw my expression that showed I WANT TO EAT THE CHOCOLATE AFFAIR inside..
like this---->>>>
lalala..before that already planned to have some drinks during High Tea time..and he just changed his mind because of me..sweet^^
Thanks to Laogong for treating me such nice and wonderful and excellent dessert!!till now I still miss the taste of it!!
like to dip the fruits--banana..kiwi..strawberry..orange@@(I like strawberry the most!!) in the melted chocolate and the taste is just --->>>OMG!!happy to heaven already!!maybe because I was too happy to have such chocolate fondue for the first time in my life^^whatever la..hehe..
first time try and I already seriuously damn addicted to chocolate fondue...I think most of the people will like this also lo..
opss..forgot to say..the drinks taste nice also..also have a lot of chocolate inside..that day I really ate a lot and a lot of chocolate la....satisfied^^

Aim for next try-->>>Ice Cream Fondue in Häagen-Dazs or Baskin Robin
can't wait for it already!!
**they are not cheap though..but that is not so imporant..wahaha!!

Chocolate Chocolate wait for me =p

No comments:

Post a Comment